- Provide further education in music
- Delight, entertain and enrich each of its members as well as the audience.
History: The club was founded in 1934 and for the past 75 years has been active in performing and raising funds to support the club and donate to other local music organizations. Many members have degrees in music and extensive experience in teaching and performing vocal and instrumental music.
Events: Within the group of 22 members (men and women), there is a chorale of 17 women that presents programs to local nursing homes twice in the fall and spring — gratis. Also, programs are given for church groups and others for a fee which is distributed to several deserving musical organizations and the music program of The Western Pennsylvania School for Blind Children. Annual dues help support the club and the Pennsylvania Federation of Music Clubs.
- Co-Presidents: Elmyra Rizzo and Peggy Meister
- Recording Secretary: Barbara Renfro
- Corresponding Secretary: Peggy Meister
- Federation Secretary: currently vacant
- Treasurer: Suzanne Kendig
- Chorale Director: Marilyn Turner
- Accompanist: Joyce Moon Strobel
Meetings: September through June hosted in members’ homes and in local churches with entertainment provided by members according to the monthly theme followed by a luncheon and business meeting.
Location: North Hills (Pennsylvania) is located in northern Allegheny County about 10 miles north of Pittsburgh.